STO Academy Forum

Full Version: EC for Fleet Projects
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

eaglescoutdjb

Were the things that EC replaced really worth so little that 1K FC for 100K EC makes sense or was this just another way to make grinding and getting stuff off the exchange harder?  There was a time I liked and played STO enough that I wanted to spend money on it to support the game, now I barely do more than the bare minimum to grind dil.
(05-03-2017, 02:50 PM)eaglescoutdjb Wrote: [ -> ]Were the things that EC replaced really worth so little that 1K FC for 100K EC makes sense or was this just another way to make grinding and getting stuff off the exchange harder?  There was a time I liked and played STO enough that I wanted to spend money on it to support the game, now I barely do more than the bare minimum to grind dil.

The whole EC economy is out of whack when you look at prices on the exchange. Something needs to be done to counter inflation, but I don't know what.
Stopping austerity and investing more in our public services is a good way to counter inflation

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk
Scuttlebutt from the Wisest Tribble is that the upcoming Endeavor system is going to have <has> rewards ranging from 10,000 to 50,000 500,000 (or more) in EC and/or Dil PER MISSION <for any of 5 reward rolls...>rates subject to change...
(07-05-2017, 08:15 AM)Akimalyn2380 Wrote: [ -> ]Scuttlebutt from the Wisest Tribble is that the upcoming Endeavor system is going to have rewards ranging from 10000 to 50000 (or more) in EC or Dil PER MISSION... rates subject to change...

ooh that sounds good and hopefully will address EC inflation a bit and make getting EC more interesting. 

In response to the OP yes the things were very cheap to buy and getting rid of that system was a great time saver.