STO Academy Forum

Full Version: PC Infinity Box Update: T6 Tal Shiar Ships
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-tr...hiar-ships

Some of the best ships in the game, and definitely some of the more unique looking.
As I don't count on having any luck with opening lock boxes, my only chance to get one these is through the exchange.
I just hope they won't be too ridiculously expense...
Called it... first month they should be around 450 mil or more
(04-19-2017, 03:15 AM)Akimalyn2380 Wrote: [ -> ]Called it... first month they should be around 450 mil or more

The T6 Destroyer (IMO the better ship post nerf) is "only" 270m... not too bad.

The T6 Battlecruiser is available for 330m.

Both not cheap, but also not extraordinary more expense than other ships.
Yea i think the market this round is a bit wonky with all the uncertanty of whats best to get after the nerfageddon fallout... i might be able to get a zahl for less than 210 mil or i may just go for my nx refit if it drops to 240
The Infinity Lock Box, containing prizes from nearly all previously-retired Lock Boxes, will be available again for a two-week appearance beginning on September 27th, 2018. During this time, enemies defeated on both Ground and Space maps will have a small chance of dropping one of these prize-filled packages, while the Deep Space 9 Lock Box will be retired.

Updated Prize Lists
Along with all of the prizes previously offered in previous appearances of the Infinity Lock Box, additional prizes originally seen in the Discovery Lock Box have been added to the drop tables. They now include all of the following:
  • Crossfield-class Science Spearhead [T6]
  • Sarcophagus Dreadnought Carrier [T6]
  • Cross-Faction Consoles
    • Multi-Target Tractor Arrays (Federation)
    • Mycelium Ambush (Klingon)

• Cross-Faction Starship Mastery:
    • Honored Dead (Federation)
    • Black Alert (Klingon)

• DS9-themed Ground Traits
    • Universal Law is for Lackeys
    • Brutal Impetus

• DS9-themed Space Traits
    • Duelist's Fervor
    • Context is for Kings

• DS9 Universal Kit Modules
    • Miniature Spore Relay
    • Para Bellum
    • Choose Your Pain

• Sensor-Linked Phaser and Disruptor Weapons
    • Includes a chance of winning a Discovery Vanity Shield!

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-t...l/11005763

TacPaddy

Sometimes I wonder, if someone who doesn't check the Dev blogs bothers to check here...