STO Academy Forum

Full Version: Morning Guys!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know I've been gone for a long time... have had some health problems and a few surgeries. I have one last surgery on the 25th, hopefully it will fix everything. I was wondering if I could get Hijaak into a Fleet, so I could re-learn this game and hopefully fly with some brothers.

Either way, I'll be around learning the game all over again, heck, would it be worth it to level a new toon? Anyway, thanks for your considerations...

Hijaak
Previous Commodore
Welcome back! Sorry to hear about all your troubles but it's good to see that you're feeling up to playing again. I'm not in game now but I'm sure someone can send you an invite.

I'd suggest get back to your old toon and look around for a little while. Maybe once the new season is released in a few weeks you can level a new toon, at least until like 50 or 55 just to get a hang of the game and all the new stuff.
Yea, everything dropped on me fast and I really didn't notify all my gaming buddies what was going on. Let's just say, the first surgery, I was in a coma for a week... it's been a very long 1.5 years. So glad you are still around brother, I've missed the game and all you guys/gals.

I'll play only Hijaak, Starfleet, until I get the hang again. Looks like they're doing some maintenance now, but when it come back online, so will I. I'm still logged into STO Academy channel, should I ask their?

Happy to be back with you guys! Thank you Attilio
What's your @handle? (I'll send you an invite)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
@hijaak is the handle my friend, thank you!
Tried to add you but I was told that you are already in a fleet (hopefully one of ours!..)

(04-11-2017, 09:26 PM)warrynnpeese0791 Wrote: [ -> ]Tried to add you but I was told that you are already in a fleet (hopefully one of  ours!..)

Don't worry, he got to the right place Wink
Nice!!

Hey Hijaak - hope all you health problems are behind you and the surgeries have been effective.  Always good to have people returning to the game!