STO Academy Forum

Full Version: Space PvE Queue Run 4/2017 (re-scheduled)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

TacPaddy

Starship PvE Event

Well, it's time for another Event. This time we will do some Starship PvE Queue runs. However, I'm gonna be a bit selfish on that one. We are going to do some Maps, that I haven't done as a fleet run before. Wink

Core Event Data:
  • Event starts April 22, 2017 after the Fleet Meeting at approximately 2000 hours UTC (What's that in my Time?) and will require about 2 hours of your time. The Fleet Meeting takes precedence, so a delay may occur.
  • There is a social gathering at the start of the Event start.  Let's take some commemorative screenshots first, so we will remember this. Meeting place is near the lower superstructure of Dyson Joint Command
  • All characters of at least Level 50 are eligible to participate.
  • NOTE: The use of Discord is highly recommended. You don't need a microphone, though. The ability to listen in on strategy talks and given orders will suffice. If you are not yet set up for Discord yet, then you can find instructions here.

Planned Maps for the Event (Click to View)
Fleet Commendations affected by this Event: (Click to View)

I am looking forward to see you at the Event. LLAP, Qapla' and Jolan Tru!

P'Triq Marqus
Commodore, STO Academy Armada

This Event post was created with TP's STOA Event Creator v1.05 utilising MS Excel 2013 and VBA."Yes, I got bored. Yes, sometimes I'm lazy. Deal with it! xD - TP 2017"

TacPaddy

Huh Anyone going to show up for this? Big Grin
Meeeee!
Put it off a bit later - this could potentially conflict with the fleet meeting if we run past this time

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

TacPaddy

(04-17-2017, 07:57 PM)Jstagg Wrote: [ -> ]Put it off a bit later - this could potentially conflict with the fleet meeting if we run past this time

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk
Done.
with all the IRL events done now that prevented me from the previous events, I MAY actually be able to do this one... we'll see Wink

TacPaddy

So my selfish needs were fulfilled tonight. Thanks to
  • @akimalyn#2380
  • @ancientstarmariner
  • @foulius
  • @matthewrodine
for joining me in this event. Doing the Days of Doom, Gravity Kills, The Battle of Procyon V, The Tzenkethi Front and ultimately the Undine Assault maps were a lot of fun. Very much appreciated. Live Long and Prosper
Hey TP, any chance there will be a borg warfare one done?

TacPaddy

(04-23-2017, 02:30 PM)RiverSong Wrote: [ -> ]Hey TP, any chance there will be a borg warfare one done?
Maybe, if I ever plan for an event that lasts about 4 hours. Big Grin
Seriously now, yeah, I think something like this will come in May. Probably separated into a ground and a space run. We'll see.