STO Academy Forum

Full Version: Player Potential System
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-tr...l/10434053

Some updates on what the new system means, and how this works competitively
Impressive, let's hope it is. This sounds like what PvP has needed for a long time. I just wish the player's potential ranking was available for us to see. It would be useful when setting up a private PvP match.
The downside of seeing that would be an entirely new class of elitism because now players can see where they are placed and fight it out for ranks
Truth. Alternately, a button that says "suggest teams" and let the computer handle the rest.
(04-05-2017, 05:35 PM)Jstagg Wrote: [ -> ]The downside of seeing that would be an entirely new class of elitism because now players can see where they are placed and fight it out for ranks

I have seen worse in other games: pvp players intentionally play the system to be underrated so that they can play against lower ranked players.
So is this going to inflate already outrageous prices on the exchange?
(04-10-2017, 03:05 AM)roughrider1988 Wrote: [ -> ]So is this going to inflate already outrageous prices on the exchange?
What?

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk