STO Academy Forum

Full Version: War Games Scenarios
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Look at this!

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-tr...l/10457082

They've announced the first one, and it sounds great! Can't wait to see what else they come out with

TacPaddy

It sounds awesome, but somehow I feel they borrowed the idea from this.
Sounds good - on the fleet side of things will this result in bring back war game medals?
(04-04-2017, 04:53 PM)Trudard Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds good - on the fleet side of things will this result in bring back war game medals?

Unlikely

TacPaddy

(04-04-2017, 04:53 PM)Trudard Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds good - on the fleet side of things will this result in bring back war game medals?
(04-04-2017, 05:01 PM)Jstagg Wrote: [ -> ]Unlikely
Too early to even speculate. Let's wait and see how Cryptic surprises us with this. If it encourages Players to re-engage in PvP stuff AND if the arguments support it, then maybe the Admiralty can be convinced to bring the War Games commendations back to life? But that is really a longshot. You can hope for it (I do), but like James said, it's unlikely. At least for now. Wink
When I say "Unlikely," i really mean that there's more of a chance the 3 hens out the back of my parents house will lay solid 24ct gold eggs before those commendations come back
(04-04-2017, 04:50 PM)TacPaddy Wrote: [ -> ]It sounds awesome, but somehow I feel they borrowed the idea from this.

And here I thought the Breach Event was already borrowed from that scene...
I'm not sure that any PvP is involved: it might just be a DPS race, and the "Defense" portion just involves healing and buffing your own core...
Hopefully we'll have more details soon, because PvP is certainly insinuated
(04-04-2017, 10:32 PM)Jstagg Wrote: [ -> ]Hopefully we'll have more details soon, because PvP is certainly insinuated

If PvP is involved, then I can only hope their match making system works. Because pitching Pug Teams against
groups of 5 PvP players would end up in a quick blood bath and spawn killing.
Pages: 1 2 3