STO Academy Forum

Full Version: benjamin sisko order of unity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have a fed captain level 60 and a kdf captain level 60 and both toons in a STOA fleet, yet when i checked my commendations to begin the new month I noticed it wasn't awarded.  I checked the submit commendations drop down menu page and that wasn't one of my options. So how do I submit it?  Also, the chief instructor commendation was approved, yet my ribbon bar does not show such.  Is there something I have to refresh to get it to show?  Thanks for the help!
The likelihood is that it will be done today given Monday is when the fleet message goes out. Clear your cache later this afternoon and check again.

For the ribbon bar you will have to generate it again as ribbons are not added automatically.
(04-03-2017, 10:05 AM)Jstagg Wrote: [ -> ]The likelihood is that it will be done today given Monday is when the fleet message goes out. Clear your cache later this afternoon and check again.

For the ribbon bar you will have to generate it again as ribbons are not added automatically.

thank you, I'll keep an eye out for that then.
Ribbons should be updated automatically

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
(04-03-2017, 12:22 PM)Attilio Wrote: [ -> ]Ribbons should be updated automatically

YOU TELL ME NOTHING - omg
I thought you knew lol

Well I know now...[SMIRKING FACE]
(04-03-2017, 10:05 AM)Jstagg Wrote: [ -> ]The likelihood is that it will be done today given Monday is when the fleet message goes out. Clear your cache later this afternoon and check again.

did some checking again today after i got home and this is what my commendation page looks like..... anyone have any ideas?

http://armada.stoacademy.com/commendatio...988%238534
What are you seeing? Looks normal to me.
(04-04-2017, 03:30 AM)Attilio Wrote: [ -> ]What are you seeing? Looks normal to me.

my chief instructor ribbon is not showing, and shouldn't the star now be a different color since i have both the spock and sisko medals?
Pages: 1 2