STO Academy Forum

Full Version: Blogs on the website
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

TacPaddy

Okay, technically this is a suggestion for the main website. However, my suggestion involves Fleet members, so I put it here.

The last blog on the main website was written on June 16, 2016. I know that it has become a very difficult task to come up with a new blog every week and that the Boss decided at one point to only post new blogs, if something important / amazing happens.

Well, I for once, enjoyed those blogs and I believe they participated in the success of the website. However, nine months have past without a single new blog and I have a feeling that this could send a message that is not intended to be sent. You know, in the likes of "Don't they care anymore?". I could be wrong in this assessment, though.

Anyway, my suggestion is to add guest blogs. If a fleet member has an idea for a blog post, they could submit it to the admiralty for review and if approved, it could be posted. It would keep that section of the website alive. Well, at least, that's what I think. Your thoughts?

Live Long and Prosper
TP
Already in the works Smile

TacPaddy

(04-01-2017, 01:01 PM)Attilio Wrote: [ -> ]Already in the works Smile
Perfect! Big Grin