STO Academy Forum

Full Version: Updates coming soon!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, looks like we have another update on our hands, including two words that the fleet leadership shudder at *shudder*

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-tr...l/10451743

Season 13 - Escalation comes to our viewscreens at the end of the month, bringing a new featured episode with the Lukari and Tzenkethi, and some new modes!

The thing I'm most excited about though is the new First Contact day!

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-tr...bration%21

We didn't see First Contact day come to the game last year (we figured they forgot about it entirely) and in the old days we used to be able to visit Utopia Planetia just for the pleasure - but now we get to visit Montana! I think this will be brilliant - and it kicks off tomorrow!
This puts a date on when the Space Balance changes will go live.
I like that we still have some time to prepare for it, and test things on Tribble.
We'll all lament the addition of another reputation, but with class specific rewards it might be worth having a look
(03-29-2017, 05:05 PM)Jstagg Wrote: [ -> ]We'll all lament the addition of another reputation, but with class specific rewards it might be worth having a look

I had to read it again to fully comprehend what was said: Class Specific Space Sets... that is... intriguing.
I guess DPS / Tank / Exotic Sets, or something similar? We will see.

TacPaddy

(03-29-2017, 04:24 PM)Jstagg Wrote: [ -> ]Well, looks like we have another update on our hands, including two words that the fleet leadership shudder at *shudder*
War Games!!!!!!!

I can't believe, that Cryptic finally addresses PvP. I can't wait to hop on Tribble for a sneak peak.
(03-29-2017, 05:56 PM)TacPaddy Wrote: [ -> ]War Games!!!!!!!

I can't believe, that Cryptic finally addresses PvP. I can't wait to hop on Tribble for a sneak peak.
Don't get excited - if you READ it (lol) they are PvE queues
Did we really need a statue of ZC doing the Disney Point? I mean, really? Tongue

I was really wanting to see the Fleet Yards... Sad

I kinda do want to get a nanov though i don't need a bronzed batleth when i have one from Khaless. (if the other stuff is still going to be available)

As for War Games, I read that as another version of capture the flag... but I have different idea on how we can bring back those medals in STOA...
(03-30-2017, 02:26 AM)Akimalyn2380 Wrote: [ -> ]Did we really need a statue of ZC doing the Disney Point? I mean, really?

I was really wanting to see the Fleet Yards... Sad

I kinda do want to get a nanov though i don't need a bronzed batleth when i have one from Khaless. (if the other stuff is still going to be available)

As for War Games, I read that as another version of capture the flag... but I have different idea on how we can bring back those medals in STOA...
If you have ideas then by all means post them in the Fleet Suggestions!

(Still waiting on some sort of PvP overhaul though to include upgradable and specific PvP gear!)

Yeah the statue of ZC i reckon is just going to be funny - but we should have had the event in this sort of format a long time ago
(03-30-2017, 08:35 AM)Nyxadrill1962 Wrote: [ -> ]War Games.

I saw that and went cold  Undecided

Edit: And that statue would look far more realistic if he had a bottle of whisky in his other hand Wink
Just as well it's completely different then lol