STO Academy Forum

Full Version: Furiadon Fangs....?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wow! Ihave just tested these Furiadon Fangs out, pretty nifty! I wish that I would have gotten these for my tactical officer (who happens to have some great martial arts and hand to hand combat skills!) I'm halfway thinking about upgrading these....hmmm...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
they should be in the Phoenix Box in one of its next iterations... fall or sometime next year.

stick them on a bald toon in a black sleeveless vest with either the dark round Risian or fleet dil mine outfit glasses, cause they remind me of something Riddick would use!
IKR? (Or on Blade)

just tried some and they are nice! more deadly than a nanopulse lirpa and they glow too
Yeah, I just wish the recharge rate between strikes weren't so long( I end up having to time my strikes in between using kit powers to be able to make them effective- I kinda wish that I had gotten these for my Tac alt toon that has the cloaking, lunge and sweping strikes kits...would have been some serious kung-fu fighting!)

Got a Q for you: What would you reccommend for ground equipment? I just (finally) earned tier 5 on all rep and I'm currently using MACO armor (slotted with the MACO phaser battle rifle- for the set 2 emergency shield capacitor) the Iconian Resistance shields, and the Romulan Imperial Navy kit (that has the anti-time entanglement field, cold fusion flash, cryogenic stasis field, chroniton jolt, and sompek lightning kits) for my Vulcan Science toon (my main toon) that has a hodge pog of ground traits and ground reps. I've been thinking that within a few days I'll snatch a retrain token from the C-store so that I can get this toon on the right track (due to using all my reserve tokens on bad advice I'm kinda stuck on what to do with this toon- already at "end game" status with this one and fel like I've reached a plateau in her development....)

(03-27-2017, 01:15 PM)warrynnpeese0791 Wrote: [ -> ]Got a Q for you: What would you reccommend for ground equipment? I just (finally) earned tier 5 on all rep and I'm currently using MACO armor (slotted with the MACO phaser battle rifle- for the set 2 emergency shield capacitor) the Iconian Resistance shields, and the Romulan Imperial Navy kit (that has the anti-time entanglement field, cold fusion flash, cryogenic stasis field, chroniton jolt, and sompek lightning kits) for my Vulcan Science toon (my main toon) that has a hodge pog of ground traits and ground reps. I've been thinking that within a few days I'll snatch a retrain token from the C-store so that I can get this toon on the right track (due to using all my reserve tokens on bad advice I'm kinda stuck on what to do with this toon- already at "end game" status with this one and fel like I've reached a plateau in her development....)

Looks like you haven't read much in the forum and online lately.
There is a major (!) space balance coming up in the next weeks (current date unknown), which is already running on Tribble.
As it changes the whole Meta, and affects skills, too, I think they will give us a free respec token, or will directly wipe our skill tree to make us respec. And even if not, you should wait until then before you respec.

Here is the link to my current ground build: http://forum.stoacademy.com/showthread.php?tid=4411
Whoa....(no, I haven't been looking much lately- haven't been playing sto as frequently due to looking at college classes I've been thinking of taking....long story, but is this "balance change" in regards to the rumor about a revamp of the level system (you know, the "adding a lvl. 70 to characters and skills/traits revisement?). Wait-a-minute.... what do they mean "space balance"? I knew I shouldn't have used up my Omega and Phoenix upgrades, yet......(face palming my "face palm", right now......about ready to queue up for a "tear-jerker" pve with an "epic failure" Nnnooooooooooo in instant replay slow motion, Charlie Brown uuugh!) About to go to your link, now.....p.s. be prepared for more questions Smile

(03-24-2017, 08:19 AM)Akimalyn2380 Wrote: [ -> ]they should be in the Phoenix Box in one of its next iterations... fall or sometime next year.

They're in the Phoenix Box now. Very Rare token required.
(07-18-2018, 05:18 PM)Sidorna Wrote: [ -> ]They're in the Phoenix Box now. Very Rare token required.

AH cool, any newbies should get them for the Colosseum mission... speaking of which, i wonder if Leck's throwing knives would work there too... should make for a great "Silent Assassin" setup!