STO Academy Forum

Full Version: What are the restriction on pictures for the Fleet Gallery?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

TacPaddy

Hi,

I was trying since yesterday to add some screenies to the Fleet gallery, but I always get the following error:

"Sorry, there was a problem uploading your image. Try again later."

I have no idea, if there are problems with the server or if it is something regarding the file. So, would it be possible to add a little text about the limits of uploading pictures? You know, like maximum file size, maximum dimensions of the picture itself, allowed file types, et cetera.

That would be awesome.
There should be no limits, non that I can remember at least. Email me the image or attach it here, I'll test it out.

TacPaddy

Cool. Here is the original file:
[attachment=2322]
Caption should be "Fleet Carrier docked at K-13".
I never gave it permission to dock... lol

I'll let you know what I figure out as soon as I get a chance to test it.

TacPaddy

(03-13-2017, 06:28 PM)Attilio Wrote: [ -> ]I never gave it permission to dock... lol
Apparently, the Officer of the Watch didn't get the memo. Big Grin

(03-13-2017, 06:28 PM)Attilio Wrote: [ -> ]I'll let you know what I figure out as soon as I get a chance to test it.
Thanks Boss.
Sorry for the delay. Give it a shot now. Apparently the page it was trying to upload to no longer existed. One of the characters accidentally got deleted. Don't know how I did that but it seems to be working now. Let me know.

TacPaddy

Works nicely now. Thanks for fixing it.