STO Academy Forum

Full Version: Most annoying STO NPC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Since I've been playing through the storyline missions yet again on a few alts, I've been wondering what other people think on this subject. Which NPC do you find the most annoying/obnoxious/worthy of being blown out an airlock?
I can't stand whiny characters, so both Slamek and Dr. Cooper are certainly some of my least favorites.
Neelix
<warps in>

"helm, one quarter im..." <screen turns on>

"!!!WELCOME TO DROZANA!!!"

"All stop, FIRE EVERYTHING"
(03-11-2017, 05:02 PM)Akimalyn2380 Wrote: [ -> ]<warps in>

"helm, one quarter im..." <screen turns on>

"!!!WELCOME TO DROZANA!!!"

"All stop, FIRE EVERYTHING"
Hahaha absolutely
Slamek, enough said
Hmm my list is long but I have to say Slamek,  Both Tasha (yes even though she was only in one mission) and Sela are on the top. 

I am surprised no one mentioned everyone's favorite DS9 Captain

"KURLAND HERE"
(03-12-2017, 10:07 PM)RiverSong Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm my list is long but I have to say Slamek,  Both Tasha (yes even though she was only in one mission) and Sela are on the top. 

I am surprised no one mentioned everyone's favorite DS9 Captain

"KURLAND HERE"
I'd go further than Kurland and say that his First Officer that got killed off was definitely more annoying
(03-12-2017, 11:10 PM)Jstagg Wrote: [ -> ]I'd go further than Kurland and say that his First Officer that got killed off was definitely more annoying
Wasn't she Irish? lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
(03-12-2017, 11:10 PM)Jstagg Wrote: [ -> ]I'd go further than Kurland and say that his First Officer that got killed off was definitely more annoying

Ah the person who is a witch to anyone who is a kdf character. Yeah , didn't like her either.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6