STO Academy Forum

Full Version: Arena of Sompek results
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Honorable warriors, post your results from the Arena of Sompek.
you got Rodek at just the right time too lol

TacPaddy

(02-25-2017, 02:49 AM)Attilio Wrote: [ -> ]Honorable warriors, post your results from the Arena of Sompek.

Do I smell a new Fleet Commendation in the air? Wink
(02-25-2017, 08:20 AM)TacPaddy Wrote: [ -> ]Do I smell a new Fleet Commendation in the air? Wink
Nope
(02-25-2017, 08:20 AM)TacPaddy Wrote: [ -> ]Do I smell a new Fleet Commendation in the air? Wink

(02-25-2017, 11:54 AM)Jstagg Wrote: [ -> ]Nope

Maybe if this was a permanent addition it could replace the No Win Scenario.
It definitly would be a no win scenerio.

TacPaddy

Doesn't really count as it was with a PUG. Still, I'm kinda proud of surviving 59 rounds.
[attachment=2312]
we did a team run at it and got to lvl 53... too bad it's not int the list for commendation credit... or can it be?
(02-27-2017, 02:12 AM)Akimalyn2380 Wrote: [ -> ]we did a team run at it and got to lvl 53... too bad it's not int the list for commendation credit... or can it be?
It isn't a permeant event unfortunately otherwise we would make a commendation for it
My highest round was 39 in a PUG. I only got online very late this weekend, too much going on, so I couldn't get a Fleet group together. I also realized this weekend that I had zero spec points in Commando... working on that now.
Pages: 1 2