STO Academy Forum

Full Version: Today's Patch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

eaglescoutdjb

Anyone hear anything about what they are doing?  I always suspect stealth nerfs when we they do maintenance like this with no patch notes.
Usually just server maintenance.
i hope they fix the problem with transwarp to the alpha quad.... i have 2 toons that can't, my third can

TacPaddy

CONSOLE PATCH NOTES AND PC MAINTENANCE FOR 2/14/17

ambassadorkael Wrote:Greetings Captains!
We will be having a Console maintenance tomorrow, 2/13/17 at 6AM Pacific for 3 hours. Additionally, we'll be having PC maintenance at 7AM for 2.5 hours. You can find our Console patch notes here.

He probably meant to write 2/14/17, though. Big Grin

eaglescoutdjb

You can get around this by transwarping to DS9, it's listed separately from other alpha quadrant locations and isn't effected by the bug.
(02-14-2017, 03:43 PM)eaglescoutdjb Wrote: [ -> ]You can get around this by transwarping to DS9, it's listed separately from other alpha quadrant locations and isn't effected by the bug.

You probably wanted to answer a different post...
It is probably a fix on minor software or hardware.
Star Trek Online Tweet: 
We'll also be having a #STO PC maintenance tomorrow - just routine, no patch notes. 7am PST for 2.5 hrs.
(02-14-2017, 03:34 PM)roughrider1988 Wrote: [ -> ]i hope they fix the problem with transwarp to the alpha quad.... i have 2 toons that can't, my third can
I've been going through that one since mid October- I always end up transwarping to K-13 . Deferi and Bajor are still down and only my main toon and favorite tac alt can transwarp directly to DS9.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
(02-14-2017, 04:26 PM)Bhaltair Wrote: [ -> ]You probably wanted to answer a different post...
<stop iiiiit LOL!>

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk