STO Academy Forum

Full Version: Out of action
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Afternoon fleet,

I'll be out of action for a while unfortunately. This Canadian winter kicked my arse (well, broke my wrist) and I've not figured out a way of playing one-handed yet.

I'll try and say hi when I'm on to Doff etc, but otherwise I'll see you when I'm healed!

Have fun folks Smile

MGE
aw that sucks mike... hope you get better fast... if you need any of us to team up and carry you through the episode grind for the lukkari Anniversary ship, We'll be there!
Moved thread to Fleet Discussions.

Get well soon!
You didn't learn the old Vulcan Mind trick? Telepathic game play?^^

Get well soon! 
And don't freeze to death...
(01-19-2017, 10:59 PM)Akimalyn2380 Wrote: [ -> ]aw that sucks mike... hope you get better fast... if you need any of us to team up and carry you through the episode grind for the lukkari Anniversary ship, We'll be there!

Thanks Akima :Smile really appreciate that!
I'm so sorry, broken wrists are no fun at all. I hope it mends quickly and you can play again soon, we'll leave a light burning in the window for you.
(01-21-2017, 02:36 AM)GThibaudeau Wrote: [ -> ]I'm so sorry, broken wrists are no fun at all. I hope it mends quickly and you can play again soon, we'll leave a light burning in the window for you.

You are all so sweet Big Grin

I'll be on and off, but only to up-date Doff assignments etc. Hopefully I'll get to some of the free giveaways too!
(01-23-2017, 10:27 PM)Mikegolfecho Wrote: [ -> ]You are all so sweet Big Grin

I'll be on and off, but only to up-date Doff assignments etc. Hopefully I'll get to some of the free giveaways too!

You should be in luck with those, starting with the T6 Sovereign and the free suits today!