STO Academy Forum

Full Version: No SCI and TAC ship manuals in Wonderland?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Was wondering if there are any science or tactical training manuals available at the holiday item vendor? (I've only noticed engineering space training manuals and was wondering why that is....)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

TacPaddy

(12-12-2016, 02:57 AM)warrynnpeese0791 Wrote: [ -> ]Was wondering if there are any science or tactical training manuals available at the holiday item vendor? (I've only noticed engineering space training manuals and was wondering why that is....)

That is very odd. Because, they are definitely there. I just logged on with my retired Human Starfleet Tactical Captain, and they are there. The same applies to my Liberated Romulan Borg Engineering Captain. You should write a Bug report.

EDIT: Nevermind. I only checked Ground. LOL. It really seems there's only Engineering Space Training Manuals.
Yeah, I think it's crazy that they wouldn't have sci and tac training manuals.....( I will admit that the endothermic inhibitor beam IS pretty good, though!)