STO Academy Forum

Full Version: green swirls around your ship!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
can anyone be so kind to tell me what is that buff that causes green swirls around your ship when active?
i can't get my answer through google! Sad

TacPaddy

(10-30-2016, 04:32 AM)chellean Wrote: [ -> ]can anyone be so kind to tell me what is that buff that causes green swirls around your ship when active?
i can't get my answer through google! Sad
It's most likely the Energy Refrequencer Reputation Trait from the Iconian Reputation.
(10-30-2016, 07:18 AM)TacPaddy Wrote: [ -> ]It's most likely the Energy Refrequencer Reputation Trait from the Iconian Trait.

Thank you im going to give it a shot now! Smile
Actually it's fleet weapon acellerator

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
Wasn't there also a Singularity Core effect that does somthing like that?
I belive it is a space trait ablative shell.

Odoslané z môjho iPhone cez Tapatalk

TacPaddy

(12-08-2016, 03:10 PM)warrynnpeese0791 Wrote: [ -> ]Actually it's fleet weapon acellerator

I don't have that. Above mentioned swirls on my ships are generated by said reputation trait. Hence my comment. Btw, I can't find anything about Fleet Weapon Accelerator on STOwiki. Could you elaborate?
Moved to STO Discussions

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk
( Actually mis quoted that- it's "Fleet Weapon Acceleration") and it is the primary function of the Flagship Tactical Computer that you get from the T6 Tactical Star Cruiser...it's the only one of the T6 Star Cruiser consoles I'm currently addicted to.

...From the "Flagship Technologies" set.