STO Academy Forum

Full Version: New Featured Episode
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm really hoping this is a bit more about Exploration, but have a feeling it'll just be more pew-pew.

In any case, new stuff is always fun Smile

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-tr...s-of-light
It will be a much needed reprieve from all that time travel nonsense

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk
I kind liked the temporal agent story line, or more to the point I like how they tied it to the original missions. Over the entire story felt a lot tighter.
I really enjoyed the episode, I wish there was more of this type in STO. I also liked that they tweeked what your AOY saids compared to what the other toons say.  I really like the Lukari person and I hope they stay friendly.

Then again isn't she the same species in that one episode that said there was a statue of us in one of the park? I think the time and tide episode.
(10-20-2016, 06:37 PM)Jstagg Wrote: [ -> ]It will be a much needed reprieve from all that time travel nonsense

eh... someone who knows someone that works there was saying there's a few more episodes in processing that are going to have time travel in there, so... yeaaa
I like time travel :Smile    I hope we can spot a Blue Police Call box from 60's England. Wink    I kid but i do like the time travel stuff.  

I also like the fact we explored a little and not just mindless pew pew.
(11-01-2016, 02:57 PM)Akimalyn2380 Wrote: [ -> ]eh... someone who knows someone that works there was saying there's a few more episodes in processing that are going to have time travel in there, so... yeaaa
Awkward lol, I guess il just have to keep an open mind!

(10-27-2016, 01:51 PM)RiverSong Wrote: [ -> ]I really enjoyed the episode, I wish there was more of this type in STO. I also liked that they tweaked what your AOY saids compared to what the other toons say.  I really like the Lukari person and I hope they stay friendly.

Then again isn't she the same species in that one episode that said there was a statue of us in one of the park? I think the time and tide episode.

Yea, don't know if you caught onto the stuff that was said about the protomatter explosion, but that's going to be an important part of the season later on. showing that while the lukari may be just now getting to warp powered exploration, they have skills that are quite advanced in some areas that are even ahead of the federation or kdf.
I did notice that now that you mentioned it.