STO Academy Forum

Full Version: Upgrading fleet holdings?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Are we no longer upgrading the Starbase, Spire, etc? There have been no projects slotted for a couple days now and I was wondering what was up.
STO Academy

eaglescoutdjb

I think the ones that are fully upgraded, like the Legion and Academy, aren't queuing projects up so that donations go to the fleets that still need work.  I know on the KDF side we're focused on the Brotherhood's holdings,
The starbase isn't level 5 yet so I thought there was more to do. There are projects that can be slotted but I do not have the rights to do that. Was just wondering how we would get fleet credits when there was nothing to contribute to. If there was a way to contribute elsewhere I would be more than happy to do that but I do no know of a way to do that.

TacPaddy

(10-20-2016, 04:23 PM)Grapeape Wrote: [ -> ]The starbase isn't level 5 yet so I thought there was more to do. There are projects that can be slotted but I do not have the rights to do that. Was just wondering how we would get fleet credits when there was nothing to contribute to. If there was a way to contribute elsewhere I would be more than happy to do that but I do no know of a way to do that.

Academy, Militia, Omega and Legion are all maxed out.
You're talking about STO Academy Infinity. I queue projects. The only fleet of ours that shouldn't have projects queued is Legion because KDF has less members so we'd rather members focus on Brotherhood's projects

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
(10-20-2016, 04:43 PM)Attilio Wrote: [ -> ]You're talking about STO Academy Infinity. I queue projects. The only fleet of ours that shouldn't have projects queued is Legion because KDF has less members so we'd rather members focus on Brotherhood's projects

Guess I don't know how to tell which one I'm in. I just notice it says STO Academy when I open up that window to put something into a project. When I checked again this morning there was nothing slotted so I wasn't sure what the issue was.

Are you saying that you have now added projects or that there were already some there this morning. If there were some there then there is something wrong on my end because it doesn't show anything and I'm Fed not KDF.
I added them this morning, probably after you looked.

(10-20-2016, 09:06 PM)Attilio Wrote: [ -> ]I added them this morning, probably after you looked.

That would explain it. Guess I'll see it when I get home tonight. Need to do some fleet shoping.  Smile