STO Academy Forum

Full Version: Have AP space weapons been Nerfed?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings

I have been asked by some friends if like the "Tour the Galaxy" antiproton weapons have been nerfed?
Nothing that I've seen in any recent patch notes

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk
(10-19-2016, 08:47 PM)Av8tor Wrote: [ -> ]Greetings

I have been asked by some friends if like the "Tour the Galaxy" antiproton weapons have been nerfed?

Tour the Galaxy APs???
He means to say that Tour the Galaxy was nerfed, and wondering if AP weaponry has had the same done to it

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk
Seems ok, ran a few ISAs and my DPS is what i would have expected it to be.
Thank you for taking the time to check it out and give us a reply.
(10-19-2016, 09:06 PM)Jstagg Wrote: [ -> ]Nothing that I've seen in any recent patch notes

From what I've learned of Cryptic through many Google searches, they have a history of not always putting every change down in the patch notes, just the ones they are ok with revealing till enough users take notice- like the previous times they tried to nerf TTG. With that said, if AP did get some sort of nerf to push Disruptors into full meta again, there would be a lot of uproar from the DPS leagues. The most logical part to nerf would be the extra criticals over any other energy type.

I think they would be more inclined to do some sort of nerf on the use of keybinds in general, like slowing activation time between slots or locking it out completely like the reference to the /navtoposition keybind command being nerfed from TTG because "it was exploited by bots..."   [sarcasm]Dodgy "I am NOT a bot! <insert Bender quote here>"[/sarcasm]
(10-19-2016, 10:01 PM)aaaict Wrote: [ -> ]Tour the Galaxy APs???
TWSS
[sarcasm]yes, you have to shoot out the asteroids to advance past old Romulus [/sarcasm] Tongue