STO Academy Forum

Full Version: Right Clicking!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,

As many of you know I am one of those poor people who has to play sto on a mac via playonmac. Unfortunately this means that I can't right click, and so can't bring up the context menu on items. (i.e. things such as invite player, tells, tribbles being thrown out of the inventory airlock and DISABLE VISUALS!!) 

I can't stand looking at my ship with the assimilated borg junk, so if anyone can tell me if there is another way to "right click" and bring up that menu then please let me know! 

aaaict
A new mouse?

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk
Can't you use Command + Click to right click on Mac? Or just go in the mouse settings and enable right click. Or... you know... just get a PC lol
(08-11-2016, 11:30 AM)Attilio Wrote: [ -> ]Can't you use Command + Click to right click on Mac? Or just go in the mouse settings and enable right click. Or... you know... just get a PC lol
That third idea is a hoot!

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk
- activate the option to use two finger click for secondary clicks (system preferences –> trackpad)

- use a different mouse, one that has more than a single button.
Yep problem fixed thanks to @raiderharman- right bottom corner of trackpad acts as secondary click.