STO Academy Forum

Full Version: Kelvin Lockbox revealed!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-tr...n-lock-box

The new weapons look good and the built in reload mod for the photons has my inner torp user very happy. Also the Vengeance is a Lobi buy and not a ultra-rare box drop. That trait is going to be awesome.
Jeremy Randall@BorticusCryptic 

Another thing I've heard incorrectly assumed: Kelvin prizes won't appear in Infinity LB for quite some time. First update will add Na'kuhl.

FYI: Although today's Dev Blog says "a single hangar bay" for the T'Laru Intel Carrier Warbird, this ship actually has two.
(07-01-2016, 09:22 PM)Sidorna Wrote: [ -> ]Jeremy Randall@BorticusCryptic 

Another thing I've heard incorrectly assumed: Kelvin prizes won't appear in Infinity LB for quite some time. First update will add Na'kuhl.

FYI: Although today's Dev Blog says "a single hangar bay" for the T'Laru Intel Carrier Warbird, this ship actually has two.

WHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT? A real Rom Carrier???

TacPaddy

(07-03-2016, 09:56 PM)dudeorama Wrote: [ -> ]WHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT? A real Rom Carrier???

It ain't real, if it is powered by a Warp Core and is lacking Singularity powers.

TacPaddy

(07-04-2016, 05:23 AM)TacPaddy Wrote: [ -> ]It ain't real, if it is powered by a Warp Core and is lacking Singularity powers.
Hm..... looks like I have to correct that statement. Getting really happy now..... Big Grin

TacPaddy

(07-08-2016, 12:55 AM)Chris Wrote: [ -> ]Does it have dual hangars and a Singularity drive?

That would certainly be a nice step in the right direction for the Romulans!
Yes to the two Hangars. The Stats don't mention the Core per se. However, the Stats say the Carrier has the T5 Singularity abilities, which implies a Singularity Core.