STO Academy Forum

Full Version: Market turbulence!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...and no, it's not due to Brexit. The release of the new Infinity Lockbox seems to have made the markets go wild.

The Zen/Dil exchange has reached 474.

Lockbox keys are now 7 million EC compared to about 4.7 million yesterday.

And the exchange has been flooded with goodies. You can now get a plasmonic leech for about 17 million EC. Someone is selling a job lot of 75 leeches for 750 mil. Yep, 10 mil each.

Infinity lockboxes themselves are 3500 EC each.

TacPaddy

Guess I cash in some Arc points for easy EC then...
The price is still hovering around 15 million as of last night.  I may end up buying one for my new toon since they're so cheap...
Additionally, the price for KLW 1 (Kemocite-Laced Weaponry) has dropped significantly.  The price for this was also around 13 million as of last night.
I'm not complaining, I now have Inspirational Leader (which I got last night for 17 mil).

I would never have paid the beyond-crazy sums being asked before this lock box arrived. Got a couple of Leeches for toons I wasn't going to bother with as well - because now they're affordable!

Happy chappy over here!

MGE
(07-15-2016, 11:21 PM)Mikegolfecho Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not complaining, I now have Inspirational Leader (which I got last night for 17 mil).

I would never have paid the beyond-crazy sums being asked before this lock box arrived. Got a couple of Leeches for toons I wasn't going to bother with as well - because now they're affordable!

Happy chappy over here!

MGE

I bought Coalition Starship Tactics and Inspirational Leader last night too...all for well under 20 million EC.  I even bought two Plasmonic Leeches a couple weeks ago.  One for my Temporal Agent, the other to sell in a few months when the prices go back up again. Cool

On a side note, KLW 1 is now dipping below 10 million EC.  If you have other toons that could make use of it, now would be the time to buy.
(07-16-2016, 12:15 AM)Rev Wrote: [ -> ]I bought Coalition Starship Tactics and Inspirational Leader last night too...all for well under 20 million EC.  I even bought two Plasmonic Leeches a couple weeks ago.  One for my Temporal Agent, the other to sell in a few months when the prices go back up again. Cool

On a side note, KLW 1 is now dipping below 10 million EC.  If you have other toons that could make use of it, now would be the time to buy.

I just grabbed two KLW1 for 9 mil each this morning. Many hovering right around 9-9.2mil.
Guys I just bought Subspace Vortex lvl. II for 50k. I think it was not due to a market turbulence, it was somebody´s mistake propably. Lucky me. My science char will put it in good use.