STO Academy Forum

Full Version: Vacation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

I will be taking a brief vacation and will have a reduced presense online starting tonight through Thursday, June 16th.  My girlfriend and I are taking a much-needed vacation and will be visiting California.  I'll probably log in for a few brief minutes during this time to reset R&D/Doff/Admiralty Assignments, refine dil, etc., but for the most part I'll be on the beach, taking some much needed doses of Vitamin D. Big Grin

Cheers,
LOL Cali!, why in the world would you visit here, when its summer lol. I hope at least your going to Nor Cal.

HM lets see: forcasted high where i live: 94
(06-07-2016, 05:40 PM)Kenthend Wrote: [ -> ]LOL Cali!, why in the world would you visit here, when its summer lol. I hope at least your going to Nor Cal.

Man, compared to this (where we get no Vitamin D lol ) , California's paradise!!
(06-07-2016, 05:40 PM)Kenthend Wrote: [ -> ]LOL Cali!, why in the world would you visit here, when its summer lol. I hope at least your going to Nor Cal.

Ha!  We're actually visiting LA.  Since this is what I usually have to put up with every year I welcome the extreme heat:
[attachment=2075]

(06-07-2016, 06:35 PM)aaaict Wrote: [ -> ]Man, compared to this (where we get no Vitamin D lol ) , California's paradise!!
I've always wanted to visit London.  I'd trade my LA trip for a trip to England if I could! Big Grin
(06-07-2016, 06:53 PM)Rev Wrote: [ -> ]Ha!  We're actually visiting LA.  Since this is what I usually have to put up with every year I welcome the extreme heat:

I've always wanted to visit London.  I'd trade my LA trip for a trip to England if I could! Big Grin

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Fair...47.7163889

Oh wow- i can see why you need a sunny holiday lol Big Grin     If we had that in london it be an apocalypse, only about 5cm of snow can shut down the whole transport network   Dodgy
(06-07-2016, 07:55 PM)aaaict Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Fair...47.7163889

Oh wow- i can see why you need a sunny holiday lol Big Grin     If we had that in london it be an apocalypse, only about 5cm of snow can shut down the whole transport network   Dodgy

5cm?  Haha that's nothing.  If we get a full 12" of snow everything is pretty much expected to stay open, even the schools and public transportation. 

This is pretty much my life from October through March:
[attachment=2076]

Also this, lol:  Big Grin

[attachment=2077]