STO Academy Forum

Full Version: Tapatalk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just got this, Tapatalk, on my phone. I tried searching for the forum as I see some use it. Could someone tell me how to set it up
It's as easy as just subscribing to the forum and signing in using your username and password for the STO Academy website.

Forum is easily searchable and you don't need a Tapatalk account to use it.

I have mine linked to my Facebook anyway because I'm a marketing slut.

From there once you open the app you select the forum you want to browse and if you're signed in you can post in the relevant places.

Hell, you can even moderate with whatever permissions you have for it.

It's a fantastic app. I am attached to it, so I never miss a post.

I usually just have unread as my first screen, but it gives you all the subforums and a place for pm's too.

It's really great!

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
(04-30-2016, 11:05 PM)Jstagg Wrote: [ -> ]It's as easy as just subscribing to the forum and signing in using your username and password for the  STO Academy website.

Forum is easily searchable and you don't need a Tapatalk account to use it.

I have mine linked to my Facebook anyway because I'm a marketing slut.

From there once you open the app you select the forum you want to browse and if you're signed in you can post in the relevant places.

Hell, you can even moderate with whatever permissions you have for it.

It's a fantastic app. I am attached to it, so I never miss a post.

I usually just have unread as my first screen, but it gives you all the subforums and a place for pm's too.

It's really great!

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

ok i must be missing something. I opened app, click feed personalization-Arrowadd forums: searched for STO Academy and it wasnt found. Is there some other key word i should be searching for?

TacPaddy

Try accessing the forums via the browser on your phone. You should be asked, if you want to use Tapatalk instead then. Iirc, Tapatalk will lead you through the entire process then.
Yep I got it setup so thanks a lot for the help.

Sent from my A464BG using Tapatalk