STO Academy Forum

Full Version: Help With a Keybind Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is the .txt file I am using to modify my keybindings:

Space “GenSendMessage HUD_Root FireAll”

Shift “+TrayExecByTray 3 0 $$ +TrayExecByTray 3 1 $$ +TrayExecByTray 3 2 $$ +TrayExecByTray 3 3 $$ +TrayExecByTray 3 4 $$ +TrayExecByTray 3 5 $$ +TrayExecByTray 3 6 $$ +TrayExecByTray 3 7 $$ +TrayExecByTray 3 8 $$ +TrayExecByTray 3 9 $$ Lootrollneed $$ GenSetEarlyOverrideFloat Hud_Statustarget_Space_Bufflist scale 2 $$ “

R “+TrayExecByTray 4 0 $$ +TrayExecByTray 4 1 $$ +TrayExecByTray 4 2 $$ +TrayExecByTray 4 3 $$ +TrayExecByTray 4 4 $$ +TrayExecByTray 4 5 $$ +TrayExecByTray 4 6 $$ +TrayExecByTray 4 7 $$ +TrayExecByTray 4 8 $$ +TrayExecByTray 4 9 $$”

Wheelplus “throttleadjust .175”
Wheelminus “throttleadjust -.175”
``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
I am having a problem with it.

1)I am using this to run the APtB Technician DOFF cooldown. I have two Engineer BOs each with a copy of APtB I, I have them placed in the far left and the spot next to it. When I spam the shift key it works but as I progress through the different keys it never goes past the first copy of APtB. I can still click it from the BOFFs specific buttons. Not sure if that makes sense.

Anyone have an Idea what I did wrong?Thanks
GG

P.S.
and now my space bar no longer fires my weapons.
try putting them somewhere else on the same tray and see if they work properly. This is not a solution just a trouble shooting step
That did work, thank you for that.