STO Academy Forum

Full Version: Signature Maker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Afternoon Fleet,

I hoping you helpful folks can tell me how I can improve my signature. Firstly, I can't find the logos for each specific fleet (Legion for example) that I see many people have on their signatures. Is it in the signature making tool and I'm just missing it?

Secondly, how do you guys get such cool background shots? Are they screenshots from game play? I'm guessing they are as I can't see those either on the signature maker tool.

Finally, it looks like you have some kind of template text format (in that they look similar to each other). People like aaaict, Firetrekkie and Stun all have similar text of a similar size - as well as rank pips. Is there a specific format you guys all follow or just play with settings until they look similar?

Thanks all!

MGE.
Use the one on the armada site

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
Thanks Attilio, unfortunately it says that area is restricted.
Would you mind granting me access?
@mikegolfecho.

Thanks!

MGE.
(03-09-2016, 10:43 PM)Mikegolfecho Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Attilio, unfortunately it says that area is restricted.
Would you mind granting me access?
@mikegolfecho.

Thanks!

MGE.

Shouldn't be restricted as you have access to the fleet section of the forums!

Try clearing your cache, then logging in on the main website (https://www.stoacademy.com) before going to the armada website. Sometimes the log-ins between forums and website get confused Smile

J
You do have access. Make sure you're logged into the main site. Go to stoacademy.com and check. Sometimes it'll keep you logged into the forum but not the rest of the site.

EDIT: James beat me to it lol
Excellent!

Thanks chaps - clearing the cache worked a treat Smile

Looks better don't you think?

See you in-game!

MGE.
(03-09-2016, 10:55 PM)Mikegolfecho Wrote: [ -> ]Excellent!

Thanks chaps - clearing the cache worked a treat Smile

Looks better don't you think?

See you in-game!

MGE.

Much better Big Grin

See you, out there!

J
(03-14-2016, 09:00 PM)smallen22575 Wrote: [ -> ]

Why are you posting this?? Another thing, whats up with the name of your ship?
How this get pass the signature checker?  Huh
Pages: 1 2