STO Academy Forum

Full Version: Missing Commendations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To whom do we report possible mistakes if a member did not receive a commendaiton?
Is your @handle: @MOTrekman? If so I am showing the only commendation you have earned was Benjamin L Sisko Order of unity. If you earned any this month(march) they will be awarded in April.  If this is not @MOTrekman or there are other issues please just reply here

Thanks

TacPaddy

(03-08-2016, 04:12 AM)jhall124 Wrote: [ -> ]To whom do we report possible mistakes if a member did not receive a commendaiton?

Since I'm the one who processes all the data and sum it up in reports for the Admiralty, the intuitive answer would be me.

I can check on the data, but I need your handle and the names of the Commendations that you feel are missing.
@motrekman
Ambassador Spock IDIC Medallion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TacPaddy

(03-08-2016, 01:36 PM)jhall124 Wrote: [ -> ]@motrekman
Ambassador Spock IDIC Medallion

In order to qualify for the Ambassador Spock IDIC Medaillion, you need at least one Character in each Faction, but in different Careers. As per last Roster import (which was on March 6th), you had one Starfleet Science Captain, two Starfleet Tactical Captain and one KDF Engineering Captain. The Romulan faction was left out.
I understand. Thx