STO Academy Forum

Full Version: Multiple Characters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Greetings almighty admins  Live Long and Prosper

I play with several characters to better experience the game in those traits and such. I have two questions.

1. Do I need to add each and every one to the fleet or will my handle alone do it.
  2. As commendations are shown by handle, is it correct to assume participation from "any" character will count towards commendations, rewards, promotions, etc...
1. Each character will need added individually
2. Yes

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
Forgot to ask:
The Captain test is by handle, not character. Correct?

Sorry for missing this.
Correct, it asks for the handle

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
advise on playing 2 different characters?

TacPaddy

(03-05-2016, 05:08 PM)smallen22575 Wrote: [ -> ]advise on playing 2 different characters?
What's to advise? Three factions with multiple different Species to chose from. Take your pick.
is it better to play with multiple characters or one character is my question
(03-05-2016, 06:07 PM)smallen22575 Wrote: [ -> ]is it better to play with multiple characters or one character is my question

depends on what your focus is and how much time you spend in game. Very subjective question- depends on you.
I have a lot of time on my habds so i play 14 toons every da. They all do the events and all refine the max amount of dil they can per day. If you wondering how i am able to get the unrefined dil each day to do this. You can search the forums as i have made a post about it in the past
I tend to play one character per race, each with a different trait (Science, Tactical, Engineering). This give me a different playing quests and style for each.
Pages: 1 2