STO Academy Forum

Full Version: KDF- Easy Dil
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So with the admiralty system in place you may be finding yourself with a lot of prisoners. For KDF there are 2 types of DOFF assignments that you can do to turn those prisoners into dil.

1. Consign Prisoners to Colonial Labor Battalion: Turn them in to the security officer on Qo'Nos. This will net you 1000 dil for 10 prisoners. This mission has a base success rate of 69%. This changes a little based on the traits of the prisoners used.

2. Forced Labor Requisition for 'system': Can be found in 2 places, 1) current map under Military, 2) Departments Heads-Arrow Tactical. These mission will net you 500 dil for 4 prisoners. These missions have a base success rate of 87%.  I have found them primarily under the second option. For the second option you may have travel from sector to sector depending on how many prisoners you have. When looking for these travel in the 3 left most columns on the map. I have gotten as many as 5 of these in on go.

A couple of notes:
If you use common prisoners you will lose them.
I don't know if this is working as intended or a bug but I have been using Rare/VR prisoners on the Forced labor doffs and have not lost them so its been a reusable source of dil for me.
I was doing a massive toon hopping tonight in my "Return From the Dark Ages Extravaganza". All my KDF (my primary focus) have full brigs with prisoners flocking to board my ships to travel to their doom. Some even have full tent cities full of colonists! I can't wait to see what the Admiralty System generates. lol

Edit: Sorry about the old sig...it won't go away.
(03-09-2016, 04:20 AM)cpc2011 Wrote: [ -> ]Edit: Sorry about the old sig...it won't go away.

lol sure sure, let it go man Big Grin
(03-09-2016, 11:01 AM)Nyxadrill1962 Wrote: [ -> ]Never mind your's what the hell have I done to mine!! LOL

Edit: Ah! there it is!

Welcome back from the dark ages  Smile

Thanks! It was very dark and scary by the way.

So I got rid of the sig image finally but that url crap refuses to go. Left overs from the old old system I think. Oh well lol.
ANDY

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
This is really useful!

Thanks Kenthend!

MGE.
(03-09-2016, 09:33 PM)Jstagg Wrote: [ -> ]ANDY

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

JAMES!
lol I have returned (evil laugh)