STO Academy Forum

Full Version: Hiatus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all,

I'm taking a hiatus for a while from gaming. Need to focus on other areas right now. When I'm back, I'll let you all know. Thanks for being such a great group of gamers to hang with, and I look forward to getting back into the game later on.

Big Grin
(01-29-2016, 04:49 PM)namikaze Wrote: [ -> ]Hey all,

I'm taking a hiatus for a while from gaming.  Need to focus on other areas right now.  When I'm back, I'll let you all know.  Thanks for being such a great group of gamers to hang with, and I look forward to getting back into the game later on.

Big Grin

I know that feeling. I spent 2 years away from STO :Smile May you accomplish many wondrous things and discover delights beyond the ken of mortals in your time away.
(01-29-2016, 04:49 PM)namikaze Wrote: [ -> ]Hey all,

I'm taking a hiatus for a while from gaming.  Need to focus on other areas right now.  When I'm back, I'll let you all know.  Thanks for being such a great group of gamers to hang with, and I look forward to getting back into the game later on.

Big Grin

Nice to have you around in game Namikaze Smile
Have a good one and will look forward to seeing you back in STO and NW