STO Academy Forum

Full Version: Opinion on Sir Patrick Stewart's recent interview
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://www.blastr.com/2015-1-23/patrick-...-condition

The above article link is a post that i have seen on multiple sites through out the web, whether or not its a real posting that has just been bounced around the Dabo table is out the air lock.

However the questions are these:

Would you like to see a reprisal of the famous British actor staring once again as Captain Jean-Luc Picard? 

What is your opinion whether there should be a reboot TNG or even a new series with the Crew of the Enterprise E with or without William T Riker? Even though there has been no announcement that i have seen at the time of this post regarding this question it is still an interesting one. 

@Firetrekkie
Fleet Captain
I agree Chris. That would be awesome.
It IS real, and was actually rehashed from a live interview on top of a double decker bus between shoots for the X-Men movie that I saw on ET a few years ago. As for STO, if Cryptic was to strike a deal, i would hope they'd go for broke and make a few long episodes (ala Tim Russ in Delta Rising) instead of the short appearances like this current Into the Nexus mission.
I am all for more TNG in STO. :Smile  I hope we get more of Geordi also and perhaps other TNG people. 

I would be just happy with Patrick sitting in the captains chair reading anything.
Patrick Stewart is great in everything that he does. I'm all for seeing him again even if its as Chris said, he just sat there. The man has put a lot of time and energy into the role and to just see him do it one last time would be great. 
BTW, Patrick Stewart AND Scott Bakula are now CONFIRMED to be making appearances on The Orville later this season...
(01-27-2016, 09:26 AM)Firetrekkie Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.blastr.com/2015-1-23/patrick-...-condition

The above article link is a post that i have seen on multiple sites through out the web, whether or not its a real posting that has just been bounced around the Dabo table is out the air lock.

However the questions are these:

Would you like to see a reprisal of the famous British actor staring once again as Captain Jean-Luc Picard? 

What is your opinion whether there should be a reboot TNG or even a new series with the Crew of the Enterprise E with or without William T Riker? Even though there has been no announcement that i have seen at the time of this post regarding this question it is still an interesting one. 

@Firetrekkie
Fleet Captain

I found Stewart to be the best of the Enterprise's captains in terms of style.... that's more than likely due to the fact that he was a classically trained actor with many credits before landing the TNG gig.  "STRONGBOW!!!"
(11-28-2017, 09:08 PM)roughrider1988 Wrote: [ -> ]I found Stewart to be the best of the Enterprise's captains in terms of style.... that's more than likely due to the fact that he was a classically trained actor with many credits before landing the TNG gig.  "STRONGBOW!!!"

always loved how he would say "GINGER!" in those commercials
I first remember seeing him in the movie Dune.
Picard...

PICARD!!!!!!
Pages: 1 2