STO Academy Forum

Full Version: commendation ribbon issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I hope this doesn't make me come across as THAT guy who's all obsessed about his ribbons, but for whichever reason my second gold star on the Historical Captains ribbon isn't showing up, and the Forum Commendation ribbon with my one bronze star doesn't show up at all. Just an FYI.

Jim

TacPaddy

(10-29-2015, 02:44 PM)dammitjim76 Wrote: [ -> ]I hope this doesn't make me come across as THAT guy who's all obsessed about his ribbons, but for whichever reason my second gold star on the Historical Captains ribbon isn't showing up, and the Forum Commendation ribbon with my one bronze star doesn't show up at all. Just an FYI.

Jim
That issue is already known. It will be rectified in the not too far away future. Wink
Okay, just wanted to bring it to yours and/or Atillio's attention. Thanks TP!
Woot , its getting closer. I use the direct link and can see it. The link for the sig doesn't seem to work yet but I have high hopes
Seems like there was an extra character in your sig causing the image to break, I fixed it.
LOL just saw that Thank you. And sry to be a pain but I cant seem to get in centered like yours. How do you do that? I think Microsoft edge just doesn't like this page. I went to change sig. Did a select all which highlighted my entire sig. I then clicked the center button and as you can see it put a space between sig and bar lol
Is the groovy commendation creator still broken? I'm narcissistic and wanted to see all my cool ribbons, but the ribbon creator told me to jump out an airlock and suck vacuum. I thought that was kind of rude.
it works!

TacPaddy

(02-02-2016, 12:44 AM)Kenthend Wrote: [ -> ]LOL just saw that Thank you. And sry to be a pain but I cant seem to get in centered like yours. How do you do that? I think Microsoft edge just doesn't like this page. I went to change sig. Did a select all which highlighted my entire sig. I then clicked the center button and as you can see it put a space between sig and bar lol
Allow me to help you with that. Oh wait, it's done. Wink
thanks TP Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3