STO Academy Forum

Full Version: Major Outage Notification - October 13th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Oh, lovely

TacPaddy

Done on a Tuesday? That is odd. I wonder, if they want to sneak in Season 11 as they usually do such things on Tuesdays.

eaglescoutdjb

At least this time they're saying up front it's going to be all day instead of last time they did an upgrade like this.  The only time I mind the game being down all day is when we expect it to be a few hours and there's some problem that makes it take all day.
Oh brother this is going to be fun. (insert sarcasm filled emote)
Hurrah! Star Trek OFFLINE is BACK!!!  Picard Facepalm

I do hope this will ACTUALLY fix the ddos and server issues Huh
Well another almost 7 hours before we can play again, I am having withdraws\.... Tongue
I have since discovered what the "outside" is like.

It's kinda cool. Really good graphics, crap storyline though

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
Forget about playing tonight

Scheduled Server Maintenance [10/13/15 - 11pm PST]
thenamesdominothenamesdomino Posts: 161 Perfect World Employee
October 12 edited October 12 in General Discussion
Hey Everyone,
We are planning on having our regularly scheduled Server Maintenance tomorrow 10/13/15 at 11pm PST. There will be a small patch involved. We expect maintenance to last roughly 3 hours so during that time you will not be able to access the live servers. We apologize in advance for the inconvenience.

In addition, just a heads up, this will be coming at the tail end of the major platform maintenance. If anything comes up during the platform maintenance that will cause us to have to delay the regular server maintenance, we will be updating this thread accordingly.

Patch Notes can be found HERE.

Thanks!

-The PWI Crew
Post edited by thenamesdomino on October 12

http://forum.arcgames.com/pwi/discussion...5-11pm-pst