STO Academy Forum

Full Version: Question about fleet transfer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I want to join your fleet, the fleet I am is in a different hour zone so I am having a lot of problem finding anyone to play when I am online, I am on the East coast of the USA, do you have players on the same time zone? Also do I loose my fleet cash when I transfer?
(09-16-2015, 05:51 PM)Katarro Wrote: [ -> ]I want to join your fleet, the fleet I am is in a different hour zone so I am having a lot of problem finding anyone to play when I am online, I am on the East coast of the USA, do you have players on the same time zone? Also do I loose my fleet cash when I transfer?

Hi, Katarro 

STOA is a fleet whose members span timezones across the world. I know that a number of people are in US EST time, but we also have a lot of people like me who are in the UK or European time. 

Send an in game email to a fleet admin (see here) http://fleet.stoacademy.com

I do not think that you will lose your fleet credits on transfer... they stick i think, but not 100% sure on that...

AAAICT

TacPaddy

(09-16-2015, 05:51 PM)Katarro Wrote: [ -> ]Also do I loose my fleet cash when I transfer?
You do not loose you Fleet Credits, when you change fleets. Before you decide to join the STO Academy fleets, please visit our Fleet website to familiarize with our Rules etc. Wink
Great, just I checked the rules, I am just looking for a nice fleet with no drama, I am 52 years old, so my drama days are waaaaaay behind me, lol. I just want to have fun with people you can talk to without the "abbreviations". LOL. Just wanting some time to have some quality time with friends.

TacPaddy

(09-16-2015, 06:24 PM)Katarro Wrote: [ -> ]Great, just I checked the rules, I am just looking for a nice fleet with no drama, I am 52 years old, so my drama days are waaaaaay behind me, lol. I just want to have fun with people you can talk to without the "abbreviations". LOL. Just wanting some time to have some quality time with friends.
That shouldn't be a problem. Just contact one of our Fleet leaders to get the invite and they will settle you in. Wink
Great I will do that as soon as I get home in just few hours, thank you guys.
I tried yesterday night to join but none of the fleet leaders were online and the only one online rejected my friend request. I will try again tonight when I get home. I have toons one is called Kantazo and the other is called Obi-Wan-Canoli, if you see me online accept my friend request  I am usually online between 8-11 Eastern time East coast USA my handle is @mayito2009

TacPaddy

(09-17-2015, 12:31 PM)Katarro Wrote: [ -> ]I tried yesterday night to join but none of the fleet leaders were online and the only one online rejected my friend request. I will try again tonight when I get home. I have toons one is called Kantazo and the other is called Obi-Wan-Canoli, if you see me online accept my friend request  I am usually online between 8-11 Eastern time East coast USA my  handle is @mayito2009
Are both Toons on the Federation side?
You're better off trying to mail or pm us when we're online.

Personally I decline friend requests and only keep officers of the fleet on my list. I know some others follow suit. It's nothing personal Smile

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
Yes both are federation, one Romulan and one Human, I will send pm when I get into the game, now that I have your names in the game. Thank you guys.
Pages: 1 2 3