STO Academy Forum

Full Version: Plasmonic Leech Binds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,
  Ive been looking into ways to get the plasmonic leech through less conventional methods (i.e. not forking out 150million EC for them.) 

Does anyone know what the bind is on them, as is it account bound or character bound? The STO wiki page just says it "binds on pickup".

Thanks,

AAAICT
It's character bound unfortunately

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
Drats!! That blows up my Zen account switch plan out of the water. Confused

Thanks

eaglescoutdjb

Just do like I I did, pick up the Vandal Destroyer and play all Klingons.  It's a little bit harder because the KDF has a much more limited selection of ships but how good is FED if the only advantage is the number of ships you get to choose from?  This was an easy choice for me because I didn't like STO till the option to play KDF from the beginning was added.
(08-23-2015, 06:06 AM)eaglescoutdjb Wrote: [ -> ]Just do like I I did, pick up the Vandal Destroyer and play all Klingons.  It's a little bit harder because the KDF has a much more limited selection of ships but how good is FED if the only advantage is the number of ships you get to choose from?  This was an easy choice for me because I didn't like STO till the option to play KDF from the beginning was added.

Sorry, as a trekkie I have got to play my main as a FED no question... No matter the disadvantages..