STO Academy Forum

Full Version: Sprained Shoulder
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Pinkscarab

Hi Everyone:

Recently my computer chair broke and I was using a lawn chair to replace is temporarily. I did get a replacement but not before the weird position of the lawn chair hurt my shoulder. So now I have a sprain and have to put my arm in a sling..my right arm....my mouse arm!!! So anyway I have to take a couple days off STO to give my shoulder a chance to recover, I cannot seem to get the hang of using my left hand. Anyway I will still be logging into Doff and stuff but just briefly. So don't worry if you don't see me around for a couple days or so...I miss you all Smile

Hugz

Pink
Get well soon! 
I hope you feel better soon, too! Though I kind of had to get in my seven chuckles* in before I started feeling bad for you... mostly because my imagination is having a blast with all of the ways you could injure yourself in a lawn chair on a computer...

I do hope you're better soon, though!

* as per the Gospel of Katt Williams chapter It's Pimpin' Pimpin' verse 34 minutes or so (the excerpt in question is at the beginning of this video): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-BMmfpsigU

Pinkscarab

Thanks Puck!

Pinkscarab

So one doctor says its my shoulder, the next says its nerve damage. First doctor "use a sling", second doctor "don't use a sling"....new pain meds at least.