STO Academy Forum

Full Version: Major QOL improvement coming w/ Season 10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
From the latest Tribble release notes:

Quote:Systems:

• Reputation Rewards:
    • All Mark and Elite Mark conversion projects now only take 5 seconds to complete instead of 15 seconds.
    • Reordered all Upgrade Slot reputation projects so they will display in this order:
      • Claim Tier Rewards (when available)
      • Mark and Elite Mark Conversion Projects
      • Sponsorship Projects
      • Miscellaneous Projects
    • Added a project to exchange 100 Reputation Marks for 1 Elite Mark
      • This project has a 5 second duration and a 20 hour cooldown
      • This project does not exist in Reputations that do not have an Elite Mark
    • Added higher-denomination Mark-to-Dilithium conversion projects to all reputations
      • The existing project (50 Marks = 500 Dilithium) remains available and unaltered
      • Two new projects are now available: 250 Marks for 2500 Dilithium, and 500 Marks for 5000 Dilithium
      • Each of these higher-input projects will only appear in the player’s list if the player has at least enough Marks to complete them.

Source: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showth...st23247211

I, for one, could not be happier with this addition. Converting 50 marks at a time is incredibly frustrating IMO.
True. Want I really want to see is the old reps updated to just being marks, ec and exp for rep points. No more having to hoard crap in the bank

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm excited I don't have to press my luck in a BHE in order to get APCs now. The conversion of 100 marks to an elite mark is a pretty good addition in lieu of them actually making the elite marks easier to acquire for some reps.
I wish they would change the refine limit to 10k
(04-09-2015, 06:09 PM)Mal Wrote: [ -> ]I wish they would change the refine limit to 10k
Agreed, even a 2k increase wouldn't hurt the economy with all the dilithium being put into the game atm
Really? I mean 1 Zen is worth over 220 dil, now (compared to ~160 less than a month ago). And I think the only reason it hasn't gotten more ridiculous is the refinement cap. I mean, 2k isn't a big difference, but 2k/day/toon across all of STO would radically change the value of Dil in the game... IMO, of course. But I'm usually right about everything, so...

Lol
Also, thanks for the info, sf911... And yes to converting thousands of marks at a time... But what's up with the 20 he CD on elite mark conversion? I mean... I get that they want them to be hard to get, but isn't 20hr/1 BNP or whatever a little excessive?
(04-09-2015, 05:08 PM)robonixon Wrote: [ -> ]I'm excited I don't have to press my luck in a BHE in order to get APCs now. The conversion of 100 marks to an elite mark is a pretty good addition in lieu of them actually making the elite marks easier to acquire for some reps.

you can do the last 2 kobali mission for 2 apc (one each ) daily, 20 hrs cd 
that's how i manage to complete the rep kit
I've tried that and it hasn't worked for me before, but I will check it again.

Lerch2000

Exchange rate of zen-dilithium is always changing, it will get cheaper to buy zen again. Huge changes in the zen market normally come before expansions and upgrades. If your a zen buyer have patience the rates will return in time.

Sell prices of zen can be from 25 per - 500 dil each (current prices are still under the halfway). Its been a lot worse in the past.
Pages: 1 2