STO Academy Forum

Full Version: Rom/KDF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Are we excepting new members in the KDF fleet?

Thanks
Im sorry.....Im asking to many questions again arnt i.......
Depends on what you mean by expecting.  We get new members quite regularly, but I don't think there is any particular group of players we're expecting to suddenly join.
I think he means accepting. As in looking to join.
Ask as many questions as you like, that's the only way to learn what you don't know.

Yes we are accepting new members in our KDF fleet. You can find the recruitment status of all our fleets on the fleet homepage http://fleet.stoacademy.com/
(12-14-2014, 04:22 AM)Attilio Wrote: [ -> ]Ask as many questions as you like, that's the only way to learn what you don't know.

Yes we are accepting new members in our KDF fleet. You can find the recruitment status of all our fleets on the fleet homepage http://fleet.stoacademy.com/

Thanks boss.  Did not mean to sound rude if i did....Have had bad experience after bad experience when it comes to asking questions.....Been in to many fleets to care to count them......Ty for inviting my rom/kdf tac to our fleet.
Just remain cool and don't forget where's your towel Wink

Welcome to STOA Legion, where we hate everything Blue, but only in RP way Big Grin

Jolan Tru!
Didnt we say everything was cool? We love red now!
(12-16-2014, 01:17 PM)Xhopeon Wrote: [ -> ]Just remain cool and don't forget where's your towel Wink

Welcome to STOA Legion, where we hate everything Blue, but only in RP way Big Grin

Jolan Tru!

Thanks......Mainly the questions ill have now will have to do with Rom....but i think that @tinytank answered them for me already...

Edt: I lie......There are other questions that ill have.....ie.....Have never done any of the borg ground stfs. New or old...Also have not done any of the revamped borg space stuff....Dont have the gear on my main for it.......Plan on retiring main and making him a farmer only......Loving ROM right now.........