STO Academy Forum

Full Version: How to obtain ship personnel....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
once they have been selected and awarded to you? I am up to Lt Cmdr and I noticed one of the missions (or patrols, I'm thinking mission) you were given a choice of one of 3 cadets(?). Only catch being you had to return to Earth and blah blah blah....
You should be able to hail Starfleet to turn in the mission and claim the personnel rewards via the Journal.
(11-05-2014, 05:23 PM)robonixon Wrote: [ -> ]You should be able to hail Starfleet to turn in the mission and claim the personnel rewards via the Journal.

hmmm.... I will need to find the Journal....
Hit J. Smile
had to go visit Elsa(?).... any how I am situated.... now if I could just get the damn game to keep the "skin" for the Constitution class ship I got.... I want it to show as the Excaliber refit (which doesn't cost anything).... maybe I'm not saving it properly....
I've had some trouble with ship customizations not sticking in the past...actually, come to think of it, I've never since tried to customize my ships hehe...I should give it a try and see if the problem still persists or if I was having finger trouble Smile

TacPaddy

The Ship Tailors are kinda buggy since the launch of Delta Rising. Afaik, they were working fine before that.