STO Academy Forum

Full Version: Why are player so against a T5 Miranda?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Why are there player so against a T5 Miranda?I would love to see this in game with the proper weapon set up like the Excelsior.

There is a B'rel you start off with and can get the retrofit B'rel.This of coarse on Klingon side.I would make the Lantree version the starter version.

I ma just a fan of mostly the 23 Century ships although I do like the Defiant and Intrepid.I much prefer the 23 C cruisers over the 24.
Frankly I think all ships should be playable at any level. It could still have a tier system, where each tier unlocks new ships, but as you level so does the ship.
CBS are the guys behind this unfortunately (well, not unfortunate for me as I'm not terribly bothered), just as with the light cruiser, the cruisers got at lieutenant commander are also cited to never have high tier variants.
Indeed. In a way I understand where CBS is coming from. A TOS Constituion shouldn't be able to beat a Galaxy. At the same time, this is just game and something like that could be explained if it's necessary.
(08-11-2014, 11:31 AM)Attilio Wrote: [ -> ]Indeed. In a way I understand where CBS is coming from. A TOS Constituion shouldn't be able to beat a Galaxy. At the same time, this is just game and something like that could be explained if it's necessary.
well i do remember in ds9 an excelsior wiping the defiant defense, thanks to Mk X phaser (but worf was not shooting back has they didn't want to be hostile or destroy the cruiser)

While you could hardly improve a ship hull dramatically in Star trek, they did improve the shield and weapons. In continuity, those ships are supposed to be modular and upgradable. Which is why it's funny in a way to see in sto that Starfleet just push new ship instead of upgrading Tongue 
Yeah but the television show isn't going to representative of what happens in a game when it comes to that lol
New ships in the game means more money for Cryptic lol
PWE are communists Tongue
(08-11-2014, 09:27 PM)Jstagg Wrote: [ -> ]PWE are communists Tongue
well.. they are Chinese... Tongue 
And that's why you cant have nice things
Pages: 1 2