STO Academy Forum

Full Version: HEY FOLKS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just happened by the site and must say pretty impressive. I was wondering if you guys were still pretty active in STO and if you folks are recruiting. Also had a few questions too, if anyone see this, pm me in game name is [email protected] Hope to hear from someone, looks like a great fleet/
Yup we're still active. Joining information is on the home page of our fleet site http://fleet.stoacademy.com/
(04-30-2014, 01:09 AM)Attilio Wrote: [ -> ]Yup we're still active. Joining information is on the home page of our fleet site http://fleet.stoacademy.com/

I saw that was in game but didnt see anyone on, im usually on at 830 est during the week and sometime in the morning before work, the player name is [email protected]
(04-30-2014, 03:16 AM)sixtycastle Wrote: [ -> ]I saw that was in game but didnt see anyone on, im usually on at 830 est during the week and sometime in the morning before work, the player name is [email protected]
I was in game this morning and according to the game's search fleet thing there were 4 people on, but they never whispered back, then after I closed it and went back in they were gone, how accurate is that search fleet thing anyway. Also Attilio, I sent you an in game mail as well.
I'll check my game mail when I get home from work.

Thanks for helping out Chris.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
I was on there yesterday, I think around 8:30pm.
There were about a dozen people on at the same time (or was I on earlier? I can't remember anymore... I gettin' old)
(04-30-2014, 02:28 PM)AllanVS Wrote: [ -> ]I was on there yesterday, I think around 8:30pm.
There were about a dozen people on at the same time (or was I on earlier? I can't remember anymore... I gettin' old)
Thanks guys, the bugs would explain the search. So guess that thing is bugged because i was on at830 est last night till about 1130. What time zone are you in?. Attilio that would good, i will be on tonight around 830pm my time,EST (new hampshire). Chris definately send that and we can connect. I looked forward to talking to all of in game tonight. (At work, love tablets)
(04-30-2014, 03:34 PM)sixtycastle Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks guys, the bugs would explain the search. So guess that thing is bugged because i was on at830 est last night till about 1130. What time zone are you in?. Attilio that would good, i will be on tonight around 830pm my time,EST (new hampshire). Chris definately send that and we can connect. I looked forward to talking to all of in game tonight. (At work, love tablets)
8:30 is a pretty busy time. usually you'll see everyone doing stf's at that hour and commenting on performance ,

Did Chris give you the instruction for the common chat channel? thats where you'll see us chat together

And for your personal culture: if you do KASE with fleetmate , Mal, or Mal jr always guards the kang Smile
By converting that time it's 1:30 CEST (my time), so I'll probably be online then.
Try to contact me with PM if other two Admirals aren't online and you'll get invite after which you should follow all steps listed on lower part of Fleet info site (Captain's Check List section)
Then all you need to do is to notify Attilio that you joined so he can grant you access to Fleet Forum.

Cheers and see you in game (and soon in Fleet)! Smile

EDIT:
lol, Drake... but it's true, Mal/Cilar/K'maro (@arrenden) is best guard of Kang out there in whole wide galaxy!
Is everyone forgetting we can just send his characters a fleet invite regardless of whether he is online or not...?

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk
Pages: 1 2