STO Academy Forum

Full Version: Season 9: Earth Space Dock gets an internal revamp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

TacPaddy

Alright,

after I read the Tribble Patch notes and learned about the internal revamp of ESD, I was just to damn curious. To be honest, although it is still a work in progress, I was blown away. ESD internals are way better know. You won't need to jog long ways through the Concourse to get where you want to be.

Here are some Screenshots! (Click to View)

Screenshots Part 2 (Click to View)
Just went to check it out. This place is massive! It looks good and is very open. I like the concept and am interested to see what other changes are coming for it. I feel like there are too many windows lol

Overall it does look great.
SFA has also gotten a bit of a revamp.

BTW since PWE insists on us using "arcgames" and the transfer procedure that is listed online is for the PWE server, I did some digging, and it was just recently fixed via http://www.arcgames.com/en/my/character/copy/sto

EDIT:
[attachment=640]
looks nice
Yep, current layout is annoying. One of reasons why I love Roms is RCC, and it seems that new ESD will be similar in a way of easy access to every service needed.
Thanks for sharing it!
Thank you for screenshot. it does look nice and there is a new carpet!!
Do we have the confirmation on the launch of season 9? are we still looking at next month ?

TacPaddy

(03-15-2014, 05:17 PM)eagl17 Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for screenshot. it does look nice and there is a new carpet!!
Do we have the confirmation on the launch of season 9? are we still looking at next month ?
Frankly, I would be surprised, if Season 9 is realised earlier than by the middle of May.
They never give me enough time to do everything between season releases! Still, better to have more content than not enough. Any changes to the First City?
(03-15-2014, 06:03 PM)Monty Wrote: [ -> ]They never give me enough time to do everything between season releases! Still, better to have more content than not enough. Any changes to the First City?
At least we won't get new Fleet Holding Big Grin

And I agree, some changes to First City would be nice. Maybe they plan to do it with S9.5 or S10... at least that would be "fair".
(03-15-2014, 06:12 PM)Xhopeon Wrote: [ -> ]At least we won't get new Fleet Holding Big Grin

And I agree, some changes to First City would be nice. Maybe they plan to do it with S9.5 or S10... at least that would be "fair".

I think City deserve it more. I love the design but I still feel navigation is a pain . And the open great hall feels dumb to me.
What I wonder is if they will port some of ESB design upgrade to FSB (like the floors)
Pages: 1 2 3