STO Academy Forum

Full Version: Introductions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Welcome! There is no reason not to have all of your alts inside on of the many STOA Fleets.
Actually there are commendation rewards that rely on that Smile
hey hey been part of the fleet now for maybe a week a week and a half havnt jumped in here yet im knows as jake stone in game @goldrock. Been playin pretty much off and on since release dropped off around the romulan expansion now im back for good.
Hello,

I'm a new member of the Armada, still settling in.  I've been playing STO for several years now, and recently a friend recommended the Academy.

So, I decided to enlist my favorite Fed tactical toon, Matt Decker.  Matt is a AoY toon.  Whom Daniels 'drafted' in to temporal command by; at the last moment beaming Matt out of the shuttle he was ramming down the maul of his "Devil from Hell" (Moby Dick, right?) that had destroyed his ship and crew.  Daniels also rescued some of Matt's crew before the Doomsday machine "ate" the planet after having to abandon ship.

Daniels first words to Matt were, "You know Kirk is right, we are stronger with you than without you."   Daniels / Temporal command has tasked Matt and his team to deal with Matt's mirror alternate, Dekker ... not a nice guy like mirror Kirk.  Especially following Dekker's capture of "the Devil" in the mirror timeline.

@sterlingmithril
EST, USA
Howdy all, 

RoninUTA here, just joined the fleet a day or so ago. I'm coming to you from North Texas where I work as an educator. I've been playing STO since launch, sometimes off and on as I tried to finish my degree. I'm on usually at night as well as during the day on weekends. I've been looking for a good fleet that provides community, something I've been missing since my last major fleet imploded almost a year ago. 

I'm a team player as well as contributory. If you need anything from me, please do not hesitate to ask. I do travel for work from time to time, so I for one appreciate the more flexible inactivity rules. When you are gone 10-15 days at a time it really interferes with maintaining any type of fleet activity quota. I appreciate this on the part of the Admiralty here. 

Thanks for the warm welcome and I'm happy to be here.
Hi my name is Shawn.  My in game @handle is @Rayne_Han.  I have been playing since almost the beginning on my main tactical toon, Lara, a vulcan tactical officer.  I originally started playing to just enjoy time meeting new people and playing to relax.  I consider myself a noob though as I never really learned a lot about how to make a good build or the whys and hows of things.  I have begun that journey now.  I have a new Romulan Fed Tac that I am trying to get a good build on.

I enjoy team play, helping others do team missions, grinding for gear/marks/credits.  I am looking forward to being a part of the fleet and learning to become a more proficient player while being able to be a credit to and a helpmeet of the fleet.
Welcome Smile
Hello everyone

I'm a new member of STO Academy Omega.  Most folks call me Morgen as I tend to use that as the surname of all my toons.

I'm new to the game and most of the time I'm totally lost . @nevadamorgen is my handle.

I'm not new to MMO's.  I'm a veteran player of both DC Universe Online and Star Wars The Old Republic.

I rarely play DCUO anymore but I still play SWTOR.  Mostly to run ops with my guild there.
I don't think I posted here any time in the past, so this feels like a good 50th post, just letting you know a bit about me.  

I'm coolkirk1701 and as you know I am one of your Rear (soon to be Vice) Admirals.  I grew up in a small town in northern Ohio and now live in a different smaller town in Ohio.  I am currently a second year Air Transportation major at THE Ohio State University in columbus, which I ultimately want to use to become a professional pilot (think american, delta, united).  

I've been playing STO for several years now, and as such am pretty well off in terms of tech.  I'm more than willing to help if anyone needs it.  This is the only MMO I have ever seriously played (I played pirates of the carribean online once, but that doesn't count).

Outside of STO I am also very active on the online gaming service ROBLOX, where you can find me as FederationAviator.  

My main star trek related talent is an almost encyclopedic knowledge of the most recent Star Trek novels, from about A Time to Be Born until the present day.
(05-05-2018, 06:07 PM)Jaydemorgen Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone

I'm a new member of STO Academy Omega.  Most folks call me Morgen as I tend to use that as the surname of all my toons.

I'm new to the game and most of the time I'm totally lost . @nevadamorgen is my handle.

I'm not new to MMO's.  I'm a veteran player of both DC Universe Online and Star Wars The Old Republic.

I rarely play DCUO anymore but I still play SWTOR.  Mostly to run ops with my guild there.

Welcome and do not be afraid to ask questions or seek advice Smile
Hi everyone, I'm Tyr & a complete noob to STO. I've been playing about 4 weeks now, & I'm hooked. Only 1 other game hooked me like this & it was SWTOR. & I'm 99.9999% sure JaydeMorgan is from our SWTOR guild. Hey Morgan.

I've been gaming since pong. I've been a programmer, network engineer, anything computers to finally escape that rat race to go back to being a general contractor. I lucked up & married a little gamer girl w/ a passion for gaming like my own. We're a match made in heaven. 

So in closing, live long & blow up many ships. No wait, its blow up many ships & prosper.   Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18