STO Academy Forum

Full Version: Introductions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Welcome to the fleet, looking forward to seeing ya. If you haven't already make sure to join STO Academy chat channel
Hi Everyone,

I never properly introduced myself after joining the fleet a couple of weeks ago.  My @handle is @Akislaitis and I've been an on and off STO player since 2011, sometimes years between playing.  Now that I have a young son and am spending more time at home I'm back to playing a game that let's me jump in and out based on when I have some down time.  You'll mostly see me playing in the late evenings and some weekends.   I've been a lifelong trekker thanks to a family of sci-fi geeks and I hope to pass it on to my son when he's a little older.

Having grown up with TNG on the air I have big love for exploration cruisers and engineering.  Currently flying and trying to improve an AP beam boat for DPS end game!
Welcome to the fleet- make sure to join the STO Academy chat channel if you haven't already Smile
Mornin' folks  I'm Katia, and i've been playing sto off and on since it went f2p, though mostly off. As i played solo eventually i'd get tired of being by myself, and stop playing so this is my first fleet Smile. Thanks for having me, and looking forward to talking to y'all in game!
Hello everyone,

My name is Marcin. I'm from Poland. Any Polish ppl in the Academy?
I've been playing STO since 2012 with a few years pause.
Big fan of Star Trek since TOS.
My handle is @jedimistrz Wink
Hi everyone,

My name is Craig, and i'm from the UK, Newcastle to be exact.
Been playing this game for a lot of years, had about a years break and have come back, missed the game too much.
Love playing as a Klingon, been hooked on them ever since I saw them on the motion picture when I was a child, have a huge love for K'T'inga class battle cruisers too (dont ask why, i just think they look amazing)

Anyway, feel free to look me up in game, handle @phazeuk
(08-01-2016, 05:07 PM)PhazeUK Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everyone,

Been playing this game for a lot of years, had about a years break and have come back, missed the game too much.
Love playing as a Klingon, been hooked on them ever since I saw them on the motion picture when I was a child, have a huge love for K'T'inga class battle cruisers too (dont ask why, i just think they look amazing)

Welcome Craig, look forward to seeing you in-game and in chat. Big Grin
(06-20-2016, 05:10 PM)Osk Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone,

My name is Marcin. I'm from Poland. Any Polish ppl in the Academy?
I've been playing STO since 2012 with a few years pause.
Big fan of Star Trek since TOS.
My handle is @jedimistrz Wink

Hello and welcome to the fleet(s) Marcin. Live Long and Prosper Live Long and Prosper
(08-01-2016, 05:07 PM)PhazeUK Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everyone,

Hi Craig, welcome to the fleets.
Greetings everyone,

Ive been a member for lets say a month now.

My name is Filip i am from Macedonia, but i will start living in China a week after posting this.

Ive played this game for some 4+ years now. I actually searched my PC for an old screenshot:

I got some 15+ toons now 5-6 of which are spread around STOA on FED/KDF side.

I am an eSports nutt.

My handle is @thethend
Live Long and Prosper
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18