STO Academy Forum

Full Version: Introductions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
(04-09-2016, 04:16 PM)RiverSong Wrote: [ -> ]Hi

I thought I would introduce myself Smile I am pretty new to the type of game STO is but i am enjoying it. 

I am River Song in the Fed (eng)  she flies the tardis (59)
Amy Pond (kdf Tac) flies the war doctor (20)
  and Rory Williams (sci rom) flies the galifrey (20)
Notice a doctor who theme here Smile    TNG and Voy were my favorite trek shows.   I have learned alot so far especially last night. I hope to learn alot more to. I will post my build at some point (the page seems to be down right now). I am usually around alot

Have a great weekend everyone.  Starfleet Live Long and Prosper

Welcome to the fleet River- hope to see you around ingame. BTW might want to wait until the new skill planner comes online very shortly before posting your build.
Hello boys and girls, and any unspecified aliens out there!
My name is Tim, and I'm from New England. I work currently in the cell phone tower business, hopefully moving on to more specialized work (Fiber testing and sweeping). Been a Star Trek fan since early 70"s! I was given a Star trek comic book, with a 45 record in it that narrated the story with all the real actors and that was it, instant fan! Does anyone remember that comic set?
As for my one toon so far I chose a Federation Engineer, currently at Tier two. This is my first STO experience and so far it's all been good. Thank you STOA for taking me on.
(04-23-2016, 03:45 PM)Blacknblue Wrote: [ -> ]Hello boys and girls, and any unspecified aliens out there!
My name is Tim, and I'm from New England. I work currently in the cell phone tower business, hopefully moving on to more specialized work (Fiber testing and sweeping). Been a Star Trek fan since early 70"s! I was given a Star trek comic book, with a 45 record in it that narrated the story with all the real actors and that was it, instant fan! Does anyone remember that comic set?
As for my one toon so far I chose a Federation Engineer, currently at Tier two. This is my first STO experience and so far it's all been good. Thank you STOA for taking me on.

Welcome to the Fleet!
Guess its my turn.

Greetings all. New blood here, been playing on and off since day one, got a lifer account. So I can at least play when I like and how I like and only worry about the occasional Zen market lures, new ships and what not. Big Grin Come on, who doesn't fall into that trap and at least buys a new ships once in awhile.

I go under the @Daohor in game and have a likeing for makeing new toons all the time, have likely deleted more than I have made to date Big Grin Yea, I am one of those that enjoy doing the ground up runs, though some story arcs are more tedious than others *cough*Dyson Sphere*cough* Find that one very boring to say the least.

Like many of the newer members here, I still to this day have little to know working knowledge of the game, I just slap stuff together and hope it dont wipe the team I with at the time Smile

Anyhoo, hope to get to know you all sometime and start haveing fun in STF's with you all.

[email protected] out.
(04-23-2016, 08:22 PM)Daohor Wrote: [ -> ]Anyhoo, hope to get to know you all sometime and start haveing fun in STF's with you all.

[email protected] out.

Glad to have you on that run last night- welcome to STOA!
Hello guys, I am know ingame as Jason (Since that is my main toon.)

Anyway, I was a very well seasoned PvP'er right before DR came out. After DR a lot of the PvP's disappeared, so I kind of stopped PvP'ing. Right now, I am trying to get back into PvP. But at this moment I am focussing on PvE. So I am looking forward in running STFs and hanging out with you guys!

If you want to hit me up ingame, my @handle is: @the_new_data
Hello everyone, I'm Adam. I've been playing STO for about a year and a half, invested in a lifetime subscription about 7 months ago. I'm 33, from Michigan USA. I'm a recreation therapy assistant by day, and pro wrestler/musician on the weekends. I am married, with one kid (two more on the way) and have been an avid Star Trek fan since I was very young.

Thank you for accepting me to the fleet, and I look forward to going somewhere boldly with you guys (and girls).
(05-10-2016, 09:23 PM)ajhayes Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone, I'm Adam. I've been playing STO for about a year and a half, invested in a lifetime subscription about 7 months ago. I'm 33, from Michigan USA. I'm a recreation therapy assistant by day, and pro wrestler/musician on the weekends. I am married, with one kid (two more on the way) and have been an avid Star Trek fan since I was very young.

Thank you for accepting me to the fleet, and I look forward to going somewhere boldly with you guys (and girls).

welcome to the fleet- look forward to seeing you around.
Welcome to the fleet. Make sure to accept your invitation to the STO Academy Chat channel Wink
Hello fleetmates!

I am Elthorne of the Infinity fleet.  I've been playing STO since 2013 and I became a lifetime subscriber shortly after starting.  Although my faction of choice has been the Federation, I've been branching out more into the other factions lately.  Captain (Fleet Admiral) Elthorne Deth'angael is a Vulcan tactical officer with a very strong science bent who thrives on using temporal warfare and exotic abilities; his two primary ships, the Aeonblade (Paradox-class Temporal Dreadnaught) and the Occam's Razor (Krenim Annorax Science Dreadnaught), are a mixture of Solanae, Krenim, temporal, and advanced science technologies designed for creative warfare techniques like Temporal Backstep, Manheim Effect, and Timeline Stabilizer.  I'm really looking forward to working with you all as we enter Agents of Yesterday.

One last note: I currently hold a R&D level of 15 in Engineering, Science, and Beams for any that would like some help with Crafting, and I'm getting close to that level with all of the other schools (all are level 10+).  Additionally, I can craft training manuals for the Command, Intel, and Pilot specializations.  My handle is @elkiiron.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18