STO Academy Forum

Full Version: New Recruit.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,

Wasn't exactly sure where to post this so I figured here would do fine. In Game my character goes by "Wolf" which derives from my Xbox gamer tag, WolfMortum.

I'm an avid Roleplayer and have made several large and popular forums, I Rp both in games and out of them, I'm currently a Lieutenant 5 on a F2p account and thought I would say hi to everyone and make myself known.

I used to play Jedi Knight Academy under the name of Cillian Braedon for a good several years and while I find this game to be much less demanding in terms of time for me personally, it seems to fit quite well into the scheme of things, to date.

Thanks for the Invite, Kim'.

Regards,
Wolf. Big Grin
Welcome to the fleet!
Welcome to the Fleet Wolf. If you are ever on and need help with anything let me know and Ill do my best to give you a hand.
Fiance just went into labour so I won't be on as much but will keep in touch via the forums and active as much as I can be. Game time will plummet dramatically until things eventually mellow out, have every intention of remaining here, just need to find the means and time to do so.
Wish you the best of luck with all of that Karne. Also early Congrats on fatherhood.
KarneReign Wrote:Fiance just went into labour so I won't be on as much but will keep in touch via the forums and active as much as I can be. Game time will plummet dramatically until things eventually mellow out, have every intention of remaining here, just need to find the means and time to do so.

Congratulations!! Good luck to all of you. Don't worry about the game or the fleet, it will be here when you have time.
Welcome!!!!