STO Academy Forum

Full Version: 1 V 1 PVP: Screenshot or it didn't happen 8)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Making this thread as a wall of shame and a wall of fame. Take your 1 v 1 battles, screenshot it, post it to photobucket or dropbox and share here 8). Especially satisfying for those mouthy idjits LOL.
I've been challenged all of once and didn't bother to respond. I don't hear much about 1-1 PVP either. There a specific spot that it takes place?
I did some back in the day with other fleet memebers. Depending on which ship I used the outcome varied greatly. Its fun but not really all that telling as no where else in game do you fight 1v1 like that.
(07-17-2013, 07:14 PM)Blakmage86 Wrote: [ -> ]I did some back in the day with other fleet memebers. Depending on which ship I used the outcome varied greatly. Its fun but not really all that telling as no where else in game do you fight 1v1 like that.
Generally happens when you piss someone off in Ker'rat then someone challenges you cause they think they can beat you
I got challenged by some poor bastard who lost BIG at Dabo... but I got 10,000, lol
(07-18-2013, 03:08 PM)Xakthul Wrote: [ -> ]I got challenged by some poor bastard who lost BIG at Dabo... but I got 10,000, lol
Did you accept and apply the proper beating as deserved?
(07-19-2013, 03:57 AM)Wonvertu Wrote: [ -> ]Did you accept and apply the proper beating as deserved?
Yes! Assault cruiser vs expo cruiser.... and I had the Assault Cruiser.

TacPaddy

Still waiting for the first Screenshot...