STO Academy Forum

Full Version: Retiring Toons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I currently have 5 Level 50 Toons

Feanor, To'Mass, Rachel, T'Mara, and Fingolfin

Feanor and Rachel are in STOA, To'Mass and T'Mara are in STOL (Fingolfin isn't in any fleet)

Anyways, I'm really thinking of just playing two toons Feanor and To'Mass only, I'm wondering what I should do with the others

a) Remove them from fleet so as to free up room for contributing members

b) Leave them as they are.

I don't think i'll delete them, but for the forseable future I'm not going to play them.

Thoughts?

TacPaddy

(07-15-2013, 08:32 PM)tewalker11 Wrote: [ -> ]I currently have 5 Level 50 Toons

Feanor, To'Mass, Rachel, T'Mara, and Fingolfin

Feanor and Rachel are in STOA, To'Mass and T'Mara are in STOL (Fingolfin isn't in any fleet)

Anyways, I'm really thinking of just playing two toons Feanor and To'Mass only, I'm wondering what I should do with the others

a) Remove them from fleet so as to free up room for contributing members

b) Leave them as they are.

I don't think i'll delete them, but for the forseable future I'm not going to play them.

Thoughts?

If you have some Fleet Credits and Borg Neural Processors left on Rachel and T'Mara, then you could use those to contribute to their respective Fleets, by converting the BNPs to Dilithium, buying Fleet DOFFs, Embassy / Dilithium Mine Provisions. That's what I do with my "retired" Toons.
You can leave them in the fleets for now. We really aren't tight on room.