STO Academy Forum

Full Version: Suliban Cell, S.C.S. Hexen Beast
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Has been commissioned, under the command of Captain Havic.

I'd been saving EC the last week, selling Beachcomber Outfits and making bank. Sunday I was at 152 million EC, approximately 10 mil away from my freighter... so imagine my surprise when I logged in and saw it for 142 mil! Yes, I didn't wait to see if it would drop anymore... CHA CHING, EC is gone and the freighter is in service. I've also opened it up in the Public Service channel and had 25 customers last night, between 9:30 pm and 10 pm. Feels good to be able to give back to the STO community.

If anyone has a specific need for a cell ship, let me know, otherwise it will be open various times of the day for the public service channel to access.
(07-15-2013, 12:49 PM)ChrisHerr Wrote: [ -> ]Congratulations!

I know you were working for it, and glad that the price dropped!

Can we get some screenshots? I'm curious which ship configuration you chose!

Looking forward to an invite!

Chris
Sure thing!!! and will get you an invite this afternoon when I get on! Smile
Congratulations, I'm glad that you succeeded in your goal and hard work! Big Grin
Great job! Wish I could get enough EC to get one, but I have not raised the EC cap on any of my toons.
(07-15-2013, 02:09 PM)Xakthul Wrote: [ -> ]Great job! Wish I could get enough EC to get one, but I have not raised the EC cap on any of my toons.
I tell everyone who has ever asked... if you buy one thing from the c-store, cap raise is the one!!! You can literally blow past the 10 mil cap in one evening, if you play the exchange correctly.
How are you making so much on the exchange? I always like hearing money making methods
(07-15-2013, 06:10 PM)Hijaak Wrote: [ -> ]I tell everyone who has ever asked... if you buy one thing from the c-store, cap raise is the one!!! You can literally blow past the 10 mil cap in one evening, if you play the exchange correctly.
Good for you, I picked up the cap raise as well.
(07-15-2013, 06:43 PM)tewalker11 Wrote: [ -> ]How are you making so much on the exchange? I always like hearing money making methods
Currently, this summer event. People have kept asking me... what are you going to do with all the favors you grind..

First, I've traded in favors for over 200k GPL, to get some fun stuff, like ship holo's and such. The second biggest thing... buy outfit sets and sell them. I'm making a killing!!!
I bought a crapload of those subspace party amps, lol. I'm thinking of either trading those to other players, or putting all my leftover favors and pearls into Dynasty's fleet bank for next summer Smile
(07-16-2013, 03:29 PM)Xakthul Wrote: [ -> ]I bought a crapload of those subspace party amps, lol. I'm thinking of either trading those to other players, or putting all my leftover favors and pearls into Dynasty's fleet bank for next summer Smile
Those dang pearls are bound to character... Sad
Pages: 1 2